Make Your Bed

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I read recently that making your bed first thing in the morning is a happiness habit. Actually I listened to it in Gretchin Rubin's Happiness podcast. Research showed that making your bed in the morning made people feel like they accomplished something and therefore they were more apt to be productive the rest of the day.  I have never been a fan of making my bed in the morning. I was in the camp of why bother you're just going to crawl back into it that night. Ironically even though I never told Olivia she needed to make her bed in the morning .... she always does.  She does it automatically like she knows the secret intuitively.  Well I thought maybe she and others are on to something. So that's my goal now. As soon as I leave my bed it's made.  I think I'm going to like this habit. 


No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs